Redaction software for all government and business redaction requirements
The RapidRedact product range provides fast, easy to use redaction tools for irreversibly blanking out (redacting) selected information, author's changes and hidden data from all electronic document types.
To comply with "Public Records" requests and reporting obligations such as Privacy Act legislation, Sarbanes-Oxley Act 2002, and the Electronic Freedom of Information Act 1996, redaction capability has become an essential component relating to governance of organizations. The RapidRedact product range has been designed to reduce the cost of compliance and litigation support.
Why is RapidRedact software unique?
- RapidRedact can be used with ANY scanned document or image, not just with Word, Excel or PDF documents.
- The user can perform redactions from within applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Lotus notes etc.
- RapidRedact can be web enabled using encrypted web transmissions, nothing is left on the reviewer's machine.
- RapidRedact can be used either as a stand-alone or server based redaction tool.
- RapidRedact can be integrated with most compliant document management systems via ODMA.
RapidRedact and the benefits for your business
- RapidRedact gives the user 100% confidence that all sensitive information & metadata is irreversibly removed from the output document
- RapidRedact streamlines the redaction process resulting in greater efficiency, increased workflow and reduced human errors
- RapidRedact is an extremely cost effective tool which usually pays for itself, in time savings, within a few months.
- RapidRedact has been developed and is supported by Onstream Systems. Onstream’s integrated redaction tool has been sold globally with the Trapeze product range for over 10 years.
Who's using RapidRedact software?
Organizations have been quick to realize their obligations relating to compliance requirements and the role software can play in meeting them. There are some industries in particular where RapidRedact is almost essential; local and federal government agencies, police departments, law firms, in-house legal courts, agencies, insurance companies and welfare organizations, to name but a few.